- Get warmed up and ready to get soaked as you hit the rocks on an adventurous White water rafting, Canoeing, Hiking, Kayaking, Abseiling or Rafting adventure
- Put your boots on and hit the jungle for a roaring Wild life safari at the Yala National Park
- Witness the awesome Hill Country and pluck ‘em tea leaves yourself to make a truly Lankan cup of tea
- Hike to the ‘end of the world’ as you trek the Hortain Plains aka “The Worlds End”
- Get enchanted as you observe the beauty of the Sigiriya frescoes and ascent beyond the foot of the Lion’s paw at the Eighth Wonder of the World.
- Relax. Just Relax at the Beach, but don’t forget to sip a nice cold beer whilst you are at it.
- All this and much more, as you truly enjoy Sri Lanka at its best…
IncludedWorkaholics’ EscapadeTransportEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not IncludedDeparture Taxes
Day 1: Enjoy Colombo and relax with anticipation
AYUBOWAN! Welcome to the enchanting isle of Lanka!
- Be escorted to your personal chauffeur driven vehicle, as you anticipate the thrills and spills of adventure!
- Enjoy your ride to Colombo as you witness its hustle and bustle
- Check-in to Alankara Villa, a lovely, peaceful boutique hotel in Colombo
- Depending on your mood, a Colombo city tour could be arranged or you are more than welcome to experience the truly Sri Lankan hospitality at Alankara Villa, as you relax in anticipation of your adventure ahead
Day 2: Get Ready for a Rock
- Pack up an adventurous breakfast and get geared to hit the rocks as you anticipate the most awesome water adventure of your life
- Choose an adventure/s of your choice from White water rafting, Kayaking or Abseiling
- Enjoy a nice sumptuous Sri Lankan lunch as you witness the area in which the movie 'The bridge on the river kwai' was filmed
- After you've had enough of water and the rocks, proceed to Nuwara Eliya where you will witness some of the most breathtaking waterfalls and landscapes en-route
- Check-in to a nice hotel in the hill country and absorb the cool, refreshing climes of the hill country
Day 3:Experience ancient heritage and the breathtaking hill country
- How about doing a hike to the end of the world? - Enjoy a nice cool trek at the Horton Plains and witness the beauty of nature at its best...
- Proceed to Dambulla and revere the splendor of the Rock cave temple
- Relax and overnight stay at the Sigiriya Village Hotel
Day 4: The climb through the foot of the Lion on your
- Proceed to Sigiriya and witness the Eighth wonder of the world in all its glory!
- After a rocky climb, enjoy a truly village lunch in Sigiriya
- Continue your journey to Anuradhapura and participate in a city tour where you will hear about the reverence of this ancient Kingdom
- Overnight stay at the Heritage Hotel
Day 5: The Leopard roars
- After an early breakfast, begin you adventure into the wild and be enchanted by the wonderful flora and fauna at the Wilpattu National Park
- After witnessing some of the greatest beast to walk the earth, leave to Negombo and reminisce your adventure as you relax with a nice cold beer by the beach
Day 6: Relax on the Golden Sandy Beaches on The Sixth Day
- Absorb the sun and sand whilst you completely relax allowing all tht work stress to be blown away by the ocean breeze
- Continue to chill out and the spend the night at a nice hotel by the beach
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.